01:23
0
A Russian woman was using Yandex Maps – Russia’s version of Google Maps’ Street View – when she switched to a mode that enables one to get a panoramic view of the area you wish to look closely. Marina Voinova was looking at a certain building’s exterior, but alas! She was shocked to see her boyfriend of 5 years with his arms around another woman.

First I noticed a familiar silhouette. First I thought, ‘how can someone else look so similar to my Sasha?’ I looked more carefully, zoomed in and saw that it was indeedhim. I realized that he was lying and cheating on me all this time.’

See, Russia’s Yandex Maps does not blur recognizable faces as Street View does. When she approached the fiancé, he decided to come clean, blaming it on stupidity as opposed to love for the second woman. Miss Voinova could take none of it and eventually, they couple parted ways, thanks to Yandex Maps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment